So now, as tradition dictates, it is my turn to bestow the award on five blogs that make ME think. And then they have to award five blogs and so on….
This is hard. I read a lot of blogs. And all of them do make me think, or I wouldn’t read them. But I’d say these are the top hitters, for this week anyway.
- Resist Racism is a relatively new blog but has already got my neurons firing on all levels. It does not fail to provoke, enrage and inspire.
- Margie over at Third Mom is one of the most thoughtful, insightful, compassionate and open-minded adoptive parents I know. Read her words. They’re good.
- Jade at Writing Under a Pseudonym has been through a lot since the new year. She’s a talented writer who had a stroke at a young age, and the changes it put her through have been chronicled here in a most articulate way.
- AntiRacist Parent never fails to make me think, and feel, and ponder how I can keep trying to do better.
- The Plot Whisperer. Because I can never learn enough about this stuff.
Of course, I left out about 99 other blogs that make me think too. I might need to do this exercise every week.